IMAC Using Integrated Graphics Card
This article is used in case your Imac graphics card is damaged. Your MAC with white or gray screen.
You run your MAC with integrated graphics card to copy data or do something else.
- Stop your mac by holding the power button in about 10 or 20 seconds
- Reboot your mac in Console mode ( hold down Command + S )
- run command: mount -uw /
- create folder example /_temp: mkdir /_temp
- move all AMD folders (files) to the _temp folder : sudo mv /System/Library/Extensions/AMD*.* /_temp
- run command: sudo kextcache -system-caches
- restart your Mac: sudo reboot
Now your Mac will boot normally with the integrated card